1. A. Yes, I think so. B. Thank you. C. Nice to meet you, too！
2. A. Good idea. B. Yes, please. C. Never mind.
3. A. Sorry, I can’t. B. Thank you for your help. C. Yes, I’d love to.
4. A. The same to you. B. Have a good t ime. C. You’re so kind.
5. A. You’re welcome. B. That’s right. C. I’m afraid not.
6. A. To go shopping. B. To do some cleaning. C. To go skating.
7. A. By bus. B. By bike. C. On foot.
8. A. It’s red. B. It’s green. C. It’s blue.
9. A. At 8:05. B. At 8:10. C. At 8:15.
10. A. A doctor. B. A teacher. C. A nurse.
11. A. Moving. B. Interesting. C. Exciting.
12. A. 30 dollars. B. 60 dollars. C. 120 dollars.
13. A. Monkeys. B. Tigers. C. Lions.
14. A. Swimming. B. Tennis. C. Basketball.
15. A. At home. B. At a food shop. C. At the office.
16. Why does Li Lei have to get up early every morning?
A. Because he wants to catch the early bus.
B. Because he wants to be the first to get to school.
C. Because his home is far from school.
17. How does Li Lei go to school every day?
A. He walks to school. B. He runs to school. C. He rides a bike to school.
18. Li Lei’s family spends much money _____.
A. on his mother’s medicine B. on his school things C. on a new bike
19. Li Lei ran ____ in the boys’ 1500 meters in his school.
A. fast B. faster C. fastest
20. What makes Li Lei become stronger and stronger?
A. Growing up. B. Keeping running to school. C. His father’s care.
21. —Would you like some ____?
—No, thank you. I’m not hungry at all.
A. tea B. water C. bread D. coffee
22. —You speak E nglish much ____ than before.
A. well B. better C. best D. good
23. —Could I borrow your dictionary?
—Of course you _____.
A. can B. must C. should D. will
24. —You look so happy. What happened?
—I have got an “A” in ____ P.E. test.
A. your B. her C. his D. my